Donate to the Foothill Enrichment Fund!
The Foothill Enrichment Fund plays a vital role in helping to maintain high educational standards to benefit every student at Foothill.
Here's how the Foothill Enrichment Fund helps or has helped our school
- Funding for Staff and Student-led Grant Requests for:
- Educational resources, apps and supplies
- Professional development for teachers and counseling staff
- Sustainability of Peer Advocates
- Supplies for departments in need
- Swing and Flexible Seating for Special Education
- Innovative and engaging breakout materials for Engineering
- Equipment and supplies for Culinary Arts and Ceramics classrooms
- Novels and professional development for language classes
- Supplies for Health Office
- Theatrical rights for dual campus production
- Cameras and campus security system to help keep our campus safe
- New furniture in C-6 and Library
- Support for Access period resources
- Scholarships for 2- and 4-year college bound seniors
- Hydration Stations so our students have access to refillable chilled/filtered water
- Supplies for Wellness Center including beverages, stress management materials, and tablets
- Technology upgrade for Digital Arts program
- Reflections, a student recognition art program to support student creativity
- Welcome program for students and families new to Foothill
- Principal's Friday Forums so parents receive updates firsthand from principal
- Fundraising efforts via Jersey Mike's Big Game Fundraiser and Amazon Smile
- Project-management and volunteer coordination for Online Registration, Teachers Appreciation Luncheon, and other school activities
- And more!
As an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we rely on generous donations from parents and the Foothill community.
This is our only direct appeal for the year, and 100% of your donation dollars benefit Foothill High School.
Is my gift tax deductible?
Yes. Foothill PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
How can I increase the value of my gift?
Many companies offer matching gift programs that significantly increase the size of their employees' charitable contributions. Download the Matching Funds document to see a list of companies in our area that have offered matching funds in the past or check with your company's human resources department for more information.
Please take the time now to consider how you can make a difference in your child's school experience by supporting the Foothill Enrichment Fund.
How do I donate?
Print the Membership/Donation Form below and turn it in or mail it to the Foothill office along with a check to Foothill PTSA.
If you prefer to give later in the year, you may print the form anytime and turn it in with a check to the Foothill office.