Skip To Main Content

Educational Support (AVID, etc.)

If there is concern about a student's progress, reach out to the student's teacher(s) first and consult their counselor. The counselor can set up a Student Study Team (SST) meeting if the student is performing below average, if needed, to discuss appropriate supports for their student.